Frequently Asked Questions
Registration, Volunteering & Sponsorship Opportunities
- How do I register as an individual or Virtual Walker and what is the registration fee?
- If I don't register, can I still attend the Walk?
- Can I volunteer at the Walk?
- I can't attend the Walk. Is there a way I can still participate?
- How do I form a Walk team?
- How do I join an existing Walk team?
- How do I create a fundraising page for myself or my Walk team?
- Is my donation tax-deductible?
- How can I, my company or organization become a sponsor?
- Who can I call if I have questions?
The park is located between 33rd & 35th Avenues and cross streets 214th Place, 214th Lane, 215th Place, and the Cross Island Pkwy.
Parking is available at the John Golden Park entrance to Crocheron near the corner of 33rd Ave. and 215th Place or on the surrounding streets.
Registration/Check in is just past the parking lot, inside of the park.
How do I get there?
Visit the Crocheron Park website for driving directions and public transportation information
How do I register and what is the registration fee?
You can register as a Walker or Virtual Walker on this website. Adults are $20, which includes walk participation, a t-shirt, and admission to the Family Fun Day. Children under 13 are $8.
Can I volunteer at the Walk?
Yes. St. Mary's is always looking for volunteers to help the day of the event. Please contact Victoria Falcone at 718-281-88176 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
I can't attend the Walk. Is there a way I can still participate?
Absolutely! Sign up as a Virtual Walker. A Virtual Walker is a participant who can't be at the Walk, but can still raise funds to support the Walk. Once registered, you can create a Personal Page on the Walk website to help you get the word out and encourage support from friends and family.
How do I form a Walk team?
You can form a Walk team here.
How can I join an existing Walk team?
You can join a Walk team here. Just search for the name of the team and click "Join"
How do I create a fundraising page for myself or my Walk team?
Once registered, you can create and customize your personal and/or team page in the Participant Center. It's fun and easy!
How can I, my company, or organization become a sponsor?
Contact Victoria Falcone at 718-281-8817 or email@example.com
For assistance with the Participant Center: Gizele Robinson, 718-281-8568 or firstname.lastname@example.org